Tuesday 4 October 2011

Selfdisgust

I was just thinking about something...

I've tried over and over again. Writing something good. Writing about a topic that I find interesting. However, I find myself over and over again writing about how silly I am and about the mistakes that I make. For example how I show my dislike for my country and the next time cheering "Damn right! Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time is EXACTLY how we deal with the Swedish cuisine!!" (which is also an example of my seizures of hypocrisy and an egotistical mind). After a while of struggling and trying to come up with a different subject for my next post, something that didn't involve seizures of sudden hypocrisy and stupidity, I found out that that's what I mostly think about. My mistakes and how I can improve as a human being. I suppose that's one of the things that I have to improve. I'm even making the same mistake NOW. I'm writing about it! NOW! What can one do? Of course, I could stop writing about it publicly. But that won't stop me from thinking about it. Self-development is super-mega-nyancat important, in my opinion. But this proves that you can take everything overboard.


2 comments:

  1. Topic you can find interesting ..

    What mistakes do you mean?? (bortsett från att skriva på engelska vilket gör det onödigt tidsödande att skriva kommentarer för till exempel MIG!!)

    How many mistakes, how often does it happend, do you enjoy them??

    Details, please ... :-p

    WHY an how do you show your dislike for your country. What´s wrong with it???

    Why should you improve as a human being? What´s wrong with the person you are???

    Describe the perfect human being. Is it a female Dalai Lama in ugly clothes??? Or ..???

    Sisådärja .. nu har du inspiration för resten av veckan. En blogg MÅSTE uppdateras varje dag.

    Du behöver inte tacka ... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tänker ignorera den där sista meningen och tacka ändå (tack)! Det där låter inspirerande! Får se till att skriva en hel massa nu! Det hjälper en del att veta att det finns saker som åtminstone EN person vill höra om :'D Kanske borde jag skriva mer om mina utsvävade infall...

    Anledningen att jag skriver på engelska är för att jag dels har osvenska vänner, dels för att jag vill utveckla mitt ordförråd och till sist också för att jag vill ha möjligheten att få fler infallsvinklar på det jag skriver.

    Jag tycker att det vore synd om det bara skulle begränsas till en så liten skara som knappt 9 miljoner när en hel värld av åsikter och tankar finns runtomkring! De som föredrar att skriva på ett annat språk än engelska är förstås välkomna. Även om jag inte kan så många fler än fyra :]

    ReplyDelete